What is the best MacBook for beginner video makers?

I'm taking Video Production at my school and we use Adobe Pro, I want to try and do some editing on my own and practice making more videos so I can get better. I plan on majoring in Video Production and I'm on my senior year of High School so I'd like to go into college with a few tricks up my sleeve. Thanks in advance

Best Answer

"What is the best MacBook for beginner video makers?"

Are you ready for a surprise? The best is the most expensive, the one with the most memory, the one with the best processor. All you need to do is click on the one with the best hardware specs, and then click the "BUY" button.

A notebook is never the choice of a pro video editor, since the screen is too small and cannot show true 4K or 5K video. If your school (Is that a college?) does not offer iMac or Mac Pro (tower) for in-class work, and you don't have the cash to buy an iMac yourself, choose the 15-inch MacBook Pro. It has the Touch Bar for fast access to many software menu items, twice as many USB-C ports as the 13-inch, and option for double the internal storage of the 13-inch. Of course, for "feature length" movies, you cannot store much of anything on a tiny 500 GB storage, so you will also need an external drive of 4 TB or more, preferably with Firewire connection (USB is always slowed by processor activity; Firewire is not).

<0-0>

You can get a good MacBook will do you just fine. You do not need to spend thousands! Check into discount stores. We have this one called Best deal in town check with them they have beefed up Mac's at good prices http://bestdeadenver.com