I want a dog really, really bad?

But I'm not sure if I'm able to take care of it. I want a samoyed extremely badly. I've learnt absolutely everything about them, I look at pictures and videos about samoyeds every single day, I even daydream about getting one, lol. The problem is, I'm have major depression disorder. I like to... show more But I'm not sure if I'm able to take care of it.

I want a samoyed extremely badly. I've learnt absolutely everything about them, I look at pictures and videos about samoyeds every single day, I even daydream about getting one, lol.

The problem is, I'm have major depression disorder. I like to think that if I had a samoyed, I would go out for a walk with him every day, maybe go hiking sometimes and other fun stuff. I like to think that maybe a puppy would make me happier and give me more energy (even though I know it is not the dog's responsibility to make me feel better mentally) But I'm not sure if that would be reality.

I just don't want to get a puppy and then not be able to give it what it deserves.

What should I do? :/