If my ancestry.com results showed that I had more than 1/4 DNA from a grandparent?

Update: More than 1/4 DNA ethnicity ancestry. My maternal grandmother was Norwegian and it showed up as 41% Scandinavian (29%-51%) and my paternal grandfather was Filipino and it showed up as 22% Asia East (20%-25%) and 10% Polynesian (8%-11%). Both of those results show more than just 1/4 from each grandparent. I will not... show more More than 1/4 DNA ethnicity ancestry. My maternal grandmother was Norwegian and it showed up as 41% Scandinavian (29%-51%) and my paternal grandfather was Filipino and it showed up as 22% Asia East (20%-25%) and 10% Polynesian (8%-11%). Both of those results show more than just 1/4 from each grandparent. I will not talk about my two other grandparents, just the two that I mentioned above. Now do you believe that it is possible to have more than 1/4 DNA from a grandparent.
Update 2: This is a question about DNA and NOT ethnicity, nationality or race. It is also not a question about genealogy.
Update 3: Now do you believe that it is possible to have more than 1/4 DNA from a grandparent?
Update 4: And no, none of my other grandparents were Norwegian or Filipino.
Update 5: The numbers in the parenthesis are the ranges.
Update 6: My paternal grandmother was Jewish with some Native American, and my maternal grandfather was Irish and Scottish (could have had some German, but I am not sure so I will not say whether he does or not).
Update 7: I am not saying that my paternal grandmother was Native American in the sense that she was enrolled in a tribe (not saying that my dad and me are either), just that I have 5% Native American DNA from her (4%-7%).