If I have 3 days experience in sales and I left the job because...(pls read details)?

and I left because the job was commission based with no guaranteed salary, no pay the first week and we had to pay our own travel costs not to work but to the places the boss sent us (and I have to keep begging family members for help with money which i feel VERY bad about), is it worth noting down 3 days... show more and I left because the job was commission based with no guaranteed salary, no pay the first week and we had to pay our own travel costs not to work but to the places the boss sent us (and I have to keep begging family members for help with money which i feel VERY bad about), is it worth noting down 3 days experience at this place that I resigned from if I wanted a job in sales?

Also someone said I wouldn't get a job in sales with no experience...but i haven't found any place that gives you work experience in sales specifically (I have experience in things like handing out flyers and a couple other things) and a lot of online vacancies do not even ask for experience but more that i am GCSE level (i went to college and uni although didn't finish uni).

I did get another couple sales offers but one was just another commission based salary thing which doesn't work out for someone like me with no money to start with, the other one was too far off in a place I was unfamiliar with and I couldn't track down the exact location in time but the thing that put me off is they wanted my personal details with bank details over email and i just did not feel comfortable with this.

If you saw my CV you'd see a big section with my education (I have several diplomas) and a work experience section with 3 different work experiences that lasted one day each.

I'm just worried I won't find a job in the next month?
Update: BY THE WAY, with the job I left...the fact they didn't care about the employees pay was not the only problem, the company was a VERY small business and it was a scam...they set unrealistic expections for hardly any salary...
Update 2: It was a legal company but in my opinion and in other ex employee's opinion, a scam.
Update 3: the scam was a sales job.