I need your guys help asap it's about my job! I have no clue what to do.?

I been working for this job for 5 months and only every since I started it was horrible. I started off chasing my boss for my check. I never received my pay roll on time, my boss is sending me walk in checks, and sending me money through money gram. Every time I question him able it He says that we would solve... show more I been working for this job for 5 months and only every since I started it was horrible. I started off chasing my boss for my check. I never received my pay roll on time, my boss is sending me walk in checks, and sending me money through money gram. Every time I question him able it He says that we would solve it, or he is busy, or always with a client. I never met this man in my life I got the job over the phone and started working the next day. I'm a caregiver who don't deserve this. I only receive 1,000 in 5 months when I would usually make 1,000 in 2 weeks. My boss says not to give up on him because he's going to fix Every thing but he isnt answering or returning none of my calls. I quit my job in the beginning on this month and still haven't receive my last pay roll. He made my account get in the negative due to a walk in check. Please tell me what should I do or what do you guys think!!! (I also only got 1 check stub)