Is my boss discriminating against me? I volunteer at a group in my area and today my boss said to me,?

"We all know that young people try to cover things up" to which I just about fell out of my seat but replied, " so just because I am a young person I am automatically deceiving you?" and he replied "yes". I have never been spoken to in this way before in my life, if I said to a lady... show more "We all know that young people try to cover things up" to which I just about fell out of my seat but replied, " so just because I am a young person I am automatically deceiving you?" and he replied "yes". I have never been spoken to in this way before in my life, if I said to a lady that "because you are female you are automatically a liar" I would have been beaten to an inch of my life. What should I do? Is this discrimination against children?