I contracted Hepatitis B even though I took all three doses of vaccination?

I recently donated blood, and I received a letter in the mail today saying that I tested positive for Hepatitis B. I am 17, never had sex, never shared needles etc. I am basically low-risk. I have set up an appointment with my Primary Dr, but he is not available until Jan 5th. No one in family has had Hep B, I have... show more I recently donated blood, and I received a letter in the mail today saying that I tested positive for Hepatitis B. I am 17, never had sex, never shared needles etc. I am basically low-risk. I have set up an appointment with my Primary Dr, but he is not available until Jan 5th. No one in family has had Hep B, I have not shown any symptoms. I found immunization records indicating that I took the first two doses of vaccination when I was three, and the third one when I was 11. I am starting to believe Oneblood might have f-cked up and scared the living sh!t out of me. I am going to get tested somewhere else asap, should I be any optimistic? I am going to protest them out of my school if they were so freaking careless. The last eight hours of my life felt like hell.