Do you have a problem with Jewish Nepotism?

Jewish Nepotism has been going on for quite some time. It's an old term. I don't really have a problem with nepotism, but it has gotten a little extreme for the Jews. Family Nepotism, but Jews take that to another level. Do you think it's right that 2 percent of a country's population should own... show more Jewish Nepotism has been going on for quite some time. It's an old term. I don't really have a problem with nepotism, but it has gotten a little extreme for the Jews. Family Nepotism, but Jews take that to another level. Do you think it's right that 2 percent of a country's population should own almost half of all movie studios and media outlets? According to official statistics, 46.3 percent of Hollywood executives are Jewish. I've looked many hours to find how many bankers are Jewish but that information isn't nearly as public so it's a lot harder to know. I think at least 25 percent of banks are owned by Jews though.

Whether or not you want to admit, the Jews have basically had a dynasty since 3,000 B.C. They even have their own ethno state. You literally can't move into Israeli unless you're Jewish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R43R3690WuA.