Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 3 years ago

What do you think about the new Star Wars? I wonder why so many are divided into fans of Star Wars and Star Trek, I love both universes?

I did not read Star Wars and Star Trek boos and comics, i stay with films and tv series. yet when i go for first movie of new saga over year ago and heard that J.J Abrams direct it expected the worse after what he did for Star Trek universe :-(

BTW i always wonder why Star Wars and Star Trek are divided like Associated Football (Soccer) hooligans of opposing clubs xD

Kylo Ren/Ben Solo, I noticed funny coincidences, it looks like the Skywalker Family, and those related to them was in the habit of betraying and killing their employers, Like Anakin Skywalker AKA Dearth Vader slaying Darth Sidious, Kylo Ren slaying Snoke, A bit like England did on Poland in 1939

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eVbuTs7ZQ

Youtube thumbnail

xD

SPOILER

The scene where that Admiral enter WARP speed on New Order/Imperial Destroyer was simply epic xD

• Jack
    Favorite Answer

History? Fans...short for fanatics. Fanatics are like that.