Will setting up a website for Car boot Sales would be useful? (please see below to read a detailed plan)?

I want to create a website that will help car boot sales (buyers and sellers). This website would enable sellers to list an item for online reservation; which could bring them bigger profit; as this would speed up their sales. For the buyers this website would enable them to view the items online, reserve it if... show more I want to create a website that will help car boot sales (buyers and sellers). This website would enable sellers to list an item for online reservation; which could bring them bigger profit; as this would speed up their sales. For the buyers this website would enable them to view the items online, reserve it if they like it, and then collect it in their local car boot sale; This would make cheaper stuff be available to them. This could be useful if you are looking for cheaper mirrors, vacuums, musical instrument... that can cost a lot in shopping centres.
Along this 'reservation' feature, I would add other details that would make the experience better. For example, I would let the buyers to review sellers, save items for the future purchases, let them to contact the seller (if they have any questions or requests). Also, I would add advertising section where the sellers can promote their stuff, or small industries could promote their own business (I would try to make the prices cheaper, so that this feature would be available to everyone). My website would also contain all car boot sales information’s like - entrance fees, opening times, menu cards, disable facilities .... My purpose of this website is to help the car boot sales experience to be better.

Please answer these questions to develop this idea:
1. Would you find this website useful?
2. Would you recommend this to others?
3. Do you know any similar websites?
4. How much would you expect to pay monthly for this?