How long should I work at McDonalds until I quit?

Okay, sigh.. I HATE THIS JOB OH MY GOD GET ME OUT OF HERE MOM PLEASE IM SORRY CAN I TAKE CARE OF YOU AGAIN SO I CAN BE LAZY AND GET IHSS MONEY?? okay really though I hate this job and I don't want to be here anymore! coworkers aren't bad or anything, but the environment and workload is yucky and nasty!... show more Okay, sigh.. I HATE THIS JOB OH MY GOD GET ME OUT OF HERE MOM PLEASE IM SORRY CAN I TAKE CARE OF YOU AGAIN SO I CAN BE LAZY AND GET IHSS MONEY??

okay really though I hate this job and I don't want to be here anymore! coworkers aren't bad or anything, but the environment and workload is yucky and nasty! People may be able to deal with it but I cant! they have me on grill with no protection and I get small burns sometimes and that may not seem like a big deal. like steve foreal just stop being a pu$$y and take it like a man, be a man and just do it for the f*cking money but NO I CANNOT DO THIS. Im not going to put my body on the line for a mcdonalds! my back hurts, my feet hurt, I go home and barely get to do anything anymore and when I am home I just soak in a hot tub and shower then sleep! then the next day I wake, i TRY TO WAKE UP. I try to wake up early but now that ive been working in that dam environment i feel so pessimistic all the time now and i don't to wake up to go to a place i don't want to, even if its for money anymore! I CANT! Its driving me crazy, I have a little brother i have to take care of and my mom is ill and i need to be a man and take care of them but i.. tsk nvm.. whos gonna help me anyways.. i always feel alone.. f*ck this, f*ck that.. i just want to go away

I was thinking about applying for Alorica (call center) and just working there. its a call center that helps people over the phone. stupid answers yahoo wont let me type more than this.. smh
Update: By the way sorry I forgot to mention I've only been working there 4 days... 3 days straight and today was my day off i guess.. i mean they didn't call or text me in so i'm assuming this is my "day off"...