True or False: You’re Disadvantaged in Life compared to most people?

If true In what way?

Favorite Answer

There's always someone worse off, but my health isn't great.

I suffer with epilepsy & type 1 diabetes, & it gets me down a little, but we've all got to die of something, eh?

It's not worth getting down about, especially when you hear of toddlers with leukemia!

False

• ?

False

If anything, I have been given too much. I have a masters degree in education, college was paid for by my grandparents as well as living expenses, my house is paid for, my car is paid for, I have close to 500K in my portfolio, I have a nice pension, my parents are millionaires due primarily to a recent inheritance in which my mom was and is an only child and this money will one day go to me and I am an only child, and I have recently mastered day trading. There's no limit to what I can make per week now. I've taken the gambling out of it.

False. I have a home, people who love me, i'm in college, i don't have to worry about finances... I think I would say those are all advantages

False, I do ok, and quite a few people I've met are envious of what we have.

• Joey

False, not at all.