Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 years ago

Is it time for California to vote out the failed Democratic leadership of the last 30 years?

Make The New Norm The Past Norm

Gov. Jerry Brown surveyed the devastation Saturday in Ventura — the area hardest hit by firestorms that have displaced nearly 90,000 people in Southern California — calling it “the new normal.”

The visit came four days after Brown declared a state of emergency in response to the wildfires.

In all, blazes from Ojai to Oceanside have destroyed more than 790 structures and burned 175,000 acres.

LIVE BETTER - VOTE REPUBLICAN

Escape The California Democrat Fire Storm - It's Christmas In Sedona Arizona

I'll Be Arriving Here 4PM Christmas Day - Then I'm Going Out Dancing @ Fireside & Getting Drunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ru-5GjpQ1Q

Youtube thumbnail

anotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr new account Greta? This is realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly getting old.

and I seem to recall California having Republican Governors in the last 30 years....so another factless rant, as usual.

Californians are too stupid to do the right thing.

In their mind, it hasn't failed. California is a socialist country. It's per-capita state and local debt is $10,791 (11th worst in the USA). Californians always vote for the candidate who promises the most freebies. We have California to thank for Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters. Government is the answer to every problem great and small in California, even when direct evidence to the contrary is presented. California's motto should be "Gimme my free stuff!"

• Adam

First of all, Democrats haven't been in charge of California for the last 30 years. Many of those years, yes, but not all. Remember Schwarzenegger? Not a Democrat. Second, you can blame a governor for a lot of things, but fires are not one of those things. Saying it's "The New Normal" is an observation on weather patterns. Would you rather he say that there will never be a fire again and that he'll make California Great again and then be proven wrong the next this there is a fire? (and there will be).

Did you really expect Jerry Brown to solve global climate change all by himself? This is the kind of thing a Republican would promise, and you'd never notice he didn't do it. Like Trump building his stupid wall and deporting 11 million people.

California remains one of the most prosperous states. Low unemployment, higher wages--unfortunately higher living costs as well but only because everyone and his dog wants to live here.

Don't like California? Stay away! 8^) The state is getting too crowded as it is. When I hear people bashing California, I think they're just envious!

• Flower

We had worse fires up in northern Cal, 22 of them that took 10,000 firemen to quell. Why is southern Cal getting so much attention on this forum and on TV? We had 8,000 burnt down structures and thousands evacuated. This was only in October. And much more acreage burned because there is more. We have fires every year but this year was the worst. Frankly, I dont care about Southern Cal. I am more concerned with thousands of people in several counties around here who lost everything. Yes, I hope a Republican wins next year. Someone named Travis Allen is running but I dont know who he is. Nobody can be worse than Schwarzenegger was.

no