Is this normal?

I know there's a lot of fake questions like this on here, but I'm honestly scared and I don't know where else to ask. Ever since I turned 16, my dad constantly talks about my body and how beautiful I'm getting. He'll get offended or angry if i don't kiss or hug him goodbye or greet him. One... show more I know there's a lot of fake questions like this on here, but I'm honestly scared and I don't know where else to ask. Ever since I turned 16, my dad constantly talks about my body and how beautiful I'm getting. He'll get offended or angry if i don't kiss or hug him goodbye or greet him. One time he put money in the back pocket of my jeans, which I found weird because he could've just handed it to me. He also talks about how "mature" my body is getting and how it's "developing beautifully". He acts the same way towards my older sister and we both find it creepy, but I feel like he does it more towards me. Is this normal?
Update: I should've clarified that I meant kissing as kissing on the cheek. My mom is usually in the room when this all happens and she doesn't really react at all.
Update 2: Thank you all for being so nice and helpful! :) I should add that I am female. Also, I am afraid to try out these suggestions because my dad has been controlling and manipulative and scary all my life. If somebody could offer advice on alternative ways to handle this situation other than saying something or getting... show more Thank you all for being so nice and helpful! :) I should add that I am female. Also, I am afraid to try out these suggestions because my dad has been controlling and manipulative and scary all my life. If somebody could offer advice on alternative ways to handle this situation other than saying something or getting anyone else involved, it would be really appreciated. Thank you :))