The Jews Created The Free Police In Syria What Is There Mission To Used Sacks Full Of US Darlars On.?

Update: They Have Turn On Each Other?
Update 2: But The Great SKULL, Takes About 3 Billion Out Of So Called Britain, To Pay For SKULLs Bribes To Other Counties And Organisation And Individuals, To Create A Deadly Breakup Of The Targeted Country, The Name Of One Jew Organisation Is ADAM SMITH, Given Millions Of US $ Turn It Into Cash And Paid To Syrians... show more But The Great SKULL, Takes About 3 Billion Out Of So Called Britain, To Pay For SKULLs Bribes To Other Counties And Organisation And Individuals, To Create A Deadly Breakup Of The Targeted Country,
The Name Of One Jew Organisation Is ADAM SMITH, Given Millions Of US $ Turn It Into Cash And Paid To Syrians In Sacks Of Cash. And The Sacks Are Given To One Gang Who Pay Jehad Who Pour The Cash Turkey And Buy Russian Munitions, And Kill Each Other For Sacks Full Of US Dollars
Update 3: The Libyan President Was Right The Jews Were Destroying Libya, Creating Another Genocide, 70 And More Genocides To Date Hitler Was Right About The Jews I Just Wonder What His Bung Was Eternal Life After Death.
Update 4: These Used Sacks Of Dollars Are Turning Up All Over The World, Free Cash.
SO I HAVE TO ASK THE QUESTION IF A FRIEND OF MINE TURN UP AND SAID SEER, HERE IS SUM US $ THAT WERE SPREAD ALL OVER THE MIDLE EAST, AND HE GAVE ME THIS CASH IS IT MINE TO KEEP,
Update 5: No Trail Is On This Stash, Its Turned Up State Side, UK/Canada/ Germany, France, Back In US Bank Accounts, Brit, German, French Bank Accounts,
Peter Gore Seer,
1 answer 1