Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 years ago

What brand of pots and pans does Gordon Ramsay cook with at home?

Best Answer

Hi, this is Sandra. He use

Royal Doulton Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set

The Gordon Ramsay by Royal Doulton collection offers a fresh approach to modern table setting by keeping it utterly simple, comfortable and functional. Plates feature a flat cross section to prevent cutlery from sliding and the sauceboat has an exaggerated handle for easy use and a wide spout for easy, non-drip pouring.

Most chefs go to Restaurant supply houses and buy heavy duty pots and pans. Just because there is branded cookware, that doesn’t mean it always existed and that was what they used to start. I imagine Ramsey used generic till his branding came out. Then I would imagine he changed because he has to say he uses it.

Why does it matter :)? I am pretty sure that Gordon Ramsay (or any other professional chef for that matter) can cook just fine with cheap pots and pans. There are certain dishes which are more easily cooked with a nice, expensive and heavy pot (Le Creuset) but they can all be cooked in a normal pot as well. I would suggest getting the most expensive pots you can afford (and stay away from non-stick since those tend to not last beyond 1-2 years if you are really using them).

I think it's a secret