He put his hand over mine, what does it mean?

I have a crush on this guy. We work together at McDonald's. We have all the food in trays, ready to go. I was making a burger, I put my hand on one of the trays to take a piece of chicken, and my crush put his hand over mine and gave my hand a squeeze. He also got really close to me. His chest was on my... show more I have a crush on this guy. We work together at McDonald's. We have all the food in trays, ready to go. I was making a burger, I put my hand on one of the trays to take a piece of chicken, and my crush put his hand over mine and gave my hand a squeeze. He also got really close to me. His chest was on my shoulder (he's a lot taller than me) He left his hand on top of mine and didn't take it off until I said "hey".

About an hour later, he got really close to me again and another one of our coworkers said "ohhh he's getting close to you" but once he said that, my crush backed off.

Then a while back, I said i would only date guys 18 and over. Since I'm 19 and he was 17 at the time (he's 18 now) but at the time when I said that, he said "well, I'm 18"

Does he like me or?