Am I going have a small body and breasts for the rest of my life? Female?

I am going to turn 18 in a couple of days. I weigh 102 pounds, and am 5'3". I'm very thin and petite so my breasts do feel heavy on my body, but they are not large. I noticed growing up when my older sisters would dress around me, they have large dark nipples. And whenever I happen to see female... show more I am going to turn 18 in a couple of days. I weigh 102 pounds, and am 5'3". I'm very thin and petite so my breasts do feel heavy on my body, but they are not large. I noticed growing up when my older sisters would dress around me, they have large dark nipples. And whenever I happen to see female nipples, they look brown and their nipples are huge. Mine are the complete opposite and I hate it. Both of mine are extremely puffy, both the areola and the nipple. So puffy, it looks like they're still growing because they're just a bit puffier than my boob itself. But they haven't grown in years. They're both also very light and the nipples themselves (not my areolas) are the size of the the tip of a light switch. I've always eaten good, just recently I've been trying to eat more and work out more to gain more weight but so far I can still fit into my 13 year old clothes. I'm just wondering if maybe there's any way I am going to keep growing? I know girls usually stop growing at a young age but I'm just so tiny and my breasts are very different.
Update: My boobs are actually quite large for my body but I am really thin so they would probably look like small boobs if I were thicker or fatter