Is there a way to see ALL videos uploaded on youtube at once?Recommendations dont give me squat and i don't know what to search for.?

Best Answer

I Know you want to see all videos, on youtube but this is not what you want really, trust me. How do you choose then, spend 30 years just reading the titles.... but you can try a different approach when watching a video if you think the Youtube algorithm is inaccurate in your taste. Instead of going onto Youtube, try to Google what you want and click on the videos tab. Then always open a new video in a new Tab. This way you can use the pagination of Google to choose from 12 videos per page and usually 20 clickable pages at a time. Hope this helps you access more quickly.

Don't be so ridiculous. There are billions and billions of videos uploaded on YouTube.

• Bruce
      2 years agoReport

I KNOW THAT.Thats why i want to SEE all those videos.I don't want youtube to dictate what i will watch.They give me recommendations for maybe 20 videos out of BILLIONS.How ridiculous is THAT???