Better Movie: Jurassic World or Kong: Skull Island?

Which movie was better and why?

I say Kong: Skull Island!

Favorite Answer

Jurassic World is much better in my opinion.

• WazUp

Neither

Jurassic

• ?

I like both...Jurassic World because S.L.Jackson isn't in it

• Zeke

I'm gonna vote Jurassic World. Maybe I'm bias because I really love the franchise, but I remember hearing about it before it came out and thinking, "This is gonna suck, I'll never be able to look at the old movies the same way." And yeah, I was wrong.

Jurassic World - just my personal preference

I love King Kong, I think the first movie and even the idea of a giant guerrilla and the plot is great! Although the movie in 2017 was disappointing. I felt like it just had famous faces and didn't really have the same kind of vibe as the first. Jurassic World is better because it was a whole lot funnier but not so much that the plot revolved around the jokes, the plot itself was as intriguing as the last. It felt like King Kong didn't really use the past movies as catalysts for this one, they dragged it out a little with things we already knew. Nonetheless, King Kong was great, he looked super cool and it

was really cool seeing him interact more with the urban world!

Kong. JW was nothing more then a cash grab. At least Kong was honest about what it was: a goofy action/monster movie