Who is the artist of a music video of a girl dancing/struggling to get out of bed?

Pretty sure it was a male singer and the entire video is of a girl (I think she was blonde and believe she wore a white tank top and underwear) raising up and moving around in bed .. in a more interpretive dance I guess. She never makes it out of bed and I don’t believe she raises up more than maybe on her knees.... show more Pretty sure it was a male singer and the entire video is of a girl (I think she was blonde and believe she wore a white tank top and underwear) raising up and moving around in bed .. in a more interpretive dance I guess. She never makes it out of bed and I don’t believe she raises up more than maybe on her knees. The camera angle focuses on one corner of the room that captures the bed and a dresser and a window. It’s daytime in the video. Each time it seems like she is making improvement to force her body to cooperate, she collapses. In the dance movements, she’s grabbing her body, such as her arms and legs, seemingly manipulating them into position so that she can get out of bed but she struggles to keep her body in such a way before it gives out and she falls back down. It’s driving me nuts! I don’t even remember what genre the music is but for some reason I keep thinking of Nothing but Thieves. But I could be way off base there.
1 answer 1