What to get him for Christmas? (motorcycle guy)?

Help. My boyfriend and I just became official and Christmas is right around the corner. I know he is going to get me something for christmas and i have no clue what to get him (because the relationship is so new) I don't want to get him something corny.. and i don't want to spend a ridiculous amount... show more Help. My boyfriend and I just became official and Christmas is right around the corner. I know he is going to get me something for christmas and i have no clue what to get him (because the relationship is so new)
I don't want to get him something corny.. and i don't want to spend a ridiculous amount (because i don't want to outdo what he does for me)

obviously were still getting to know each other so gift buying is really stressing me out

some things about him..
hes a part of a motorcycle club
I know he rides a Harley but not really sure what it is or what he would need for it
i know he collects the challenge coins for motorcycles... but all of his coins are associated with his club.. so.. i'm kinda lost on that
has truck
he works outside
likes working out
and is a sports fan.

I just am so lost. i don't want to be cliche. It would be nice to do something that makes him think I put some thought into it.
Help!