Is the cold air bad for my baby?

So I'm 18 weeks pregnant (4 months) and I live where it's around 40-45 degrees F outside (probably colder at night). I have to walk home to and from school when it's pretty cold maybe 30-something-40 degrees and i don't have a jacket. The walk home is 15-20 minutes. I am trying to hide my bump so I... show more So I'm 18 weeks pregnant (4 months) and I live where it's around 40-45 degrees F outside (probably colder at night).
I have to walk home to and from school when it's pretty cold maybe 30-something-40 degrees and i don't have a jacket. The walk home is 15-20 minutes.
I am trying to hide my bump so I sometimes have my sweater open.
The cold doesn't bother me (even below freezing I might be okay in just a sweater) so I'm worried I won't notice if its' too cold.
How cold is too cold for my baby?
Update: Thank you for the reassurance but the thing is I'm not very in tune with my body and I like the cold, and I can stand very cold temps and only feel it dully, because I'm used to waiting for the bus, drafty house, etc.