First, you must understand that the 144K of Revelation 7 and 14 are about Jewish witnesses that are sealed and preach during the seven year tribulation. The JW's erroneously, and it is beyond the pale that they do this, believe that they are the 144K.
Second, you must understand what it means to be saved and how to be saved (that is below).
Third, YOU do not save yourself. God does that. It is His Word that declares how one must be saved. Everything hinges on the reliability of His words. And they are indeed trustworthy. You have to place your faith and trust in Him, and do not rely upon your feelings or wisdom.
How to be saved: What must we know, individually? God’s Word is very clear – there will be a final judgment (Revelation 20). The only way to be saved from the eternal consequences of the judgment – in this era – is to believe on Jesus as Savior and Lord. “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved” (Acts 16:31). Here is a simple and concise survey of passages of scripture that will help you understand what needs to be known and done about salvation – before anything else needs to be known about God:
• We are sinners: Romans 3:23, “for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God”
• Sin and not believing in Jesus brings eternal condemnation: Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.” John 3:18, “He who believes in him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.”
• God loves us and has provided an escape from eternal punishment: John 3:16, “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.”
• Jesus is the only way: John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
• Salvation is by the grace of God through our faith: Ephesians 2:8,9, “For by grace are you saved, through faith - and this is not of yourselves, it is the gift of God - not of works lest anyone should boast.”
• Salvation is the result of confessing that Jesus is Lord and that He was resurrected from the dead: Romans 10:9,10, “If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
• Jesus is waiting at the door to enter your life: Revelation 3:20, “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.”
• Don't procrastinate, seek the Lord while He is near: Isaiah 55:6, “Seek the LORD while he may be found; call upon him while he is near.”
If you have the 8 points above correct, you are on the right path, the straight way and will enter through the narrow gate: Matthew 7:13. Here is a suggested prayer to help you acknowledge your decision to accept and believe in Jesus: “Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe you died for my sins and rose from the dead. I trust and follow you as my Lord and Savior. Guide my life and help me to do your will. In your name, Amen.” And, as promised in 1 Corinthians 2:9, you will not be disappointed: “But as it is written: Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those that love him.”