Living with my boyfriend - what should i pay?

Hey guys, So, my boyfriend bought a home before i met him which has a mortgage. I have a feeling he s going to ask me to move in with him soon and I m wondering what is to be expected of me in terms of money. I am more than happy to pay as it s more than fair but what should i suggest to pay? I m thinking I will... show more Hey guys,

So, my boyfriend bought a home before i met him which has a mortgage. I have a feeling he s going to ask me to move in with him soon and I m wondering what is to be expected of me in terms of money. I am more than happy to pay as it s more than fair but what should i suggest to pay?

I m thinking I will offer to pay the water and electricity bills. Is that not enough or too much?

I don t think he would have thought this far ahead to be honest so I want to have a "payment plan" set out to suggest to him.

Thank you for any suggestions/advice!