Stomach pain?

It started Monday with sharp pain that felt like cramps everywhere after I had some cake. Then pain all day every where. Pain all day Tuesday and pain all day yesterday. I felt like I had to throw up yesterday so I went to the bathroom and just gagged really hard but nothing came out because I hadn’t eaten or drank... show more It started Monday with sharp pain that felt like cramps everywhere after I had some cake. Then pain all day every where. Pain all day Tuesday and pain all day yesterday. I felt like I had to throw up yesterday so I went to the bathroom and just gagged really hard but nothing came out because I hadn’t eaten or drank anything. Yesterday was mostly abdominal pain and belly button area pain. Last night I took pepto bison and I usually never do bc it makes me sick but I went right to bed afterwards. Woke up this morning, feeling a little better but still have pain. It’s in the abdominal area and kinda my chest?
Anyone know if this is just the stomach flu?
I’m not pregnant. I took a pregnancy test last week and yesterday, negative. Didn’t think I could be pregnant anyways