Will sex bots and become a real threat for women?

Even today female babies are being aborted by parents. Women are considered to be a burden in some countries because they are too dumb and weak. Especially for poor and middle class having a girl is useless. It doesn't mean everybody abort female children but some do and some raise them out of love. They know... show more Even today female babies are being aborted by parents. Women are considered to be a burden in some countries because they are too dumb and weak. Especially for poor and middle class having a girl is useless. It doesn't mean everybody abort female children but some do and some raise them out of love. They know they are not going to be much of a help in their older ages. Considering all this, I feel like women will be completely irrelevant if sex bots come to the scene. What do we expect from women? Sex and reproduction. So what if sex bots can do both without having us spending money raising a real woman?. Sex bots may cost a high price initially to buy but certainly become more economical in the long run for sure. Your thoughts please.
Update: I don't understand why are you girls so angry at me. Its truth and you better start think about it before it happen.