I am 14 year old boy and got stretch marks on my back how do get rid of them?

I have had a growth spurt in the past year and has given me stretch marks, I am not overweight, I am more under weight and so I think when I had my growth spurt it just stretched too much. But it also might have something to do with the way I sit on my bed after school, I sort of lean my back up my bed and I could... show more I have had a growth spurt in the past year and has given me stretch marks, I am not overweight, I am more under weight and so I think when I had my growth spurt it just stretched too much. But it also might have something to do with the way I sit on my bed after school, I sort of lean my back up my bed and I could feel it sort of stretching but for some reason I still sat like that for a while. But now I have noticed the stretch marks I don’t sit like that anymore. My stretch marks are still red and I was wondering what can help to reduce the visibility of the stretch marks as I don’t feel comfortable going swimming. AT the moment I am using Palmers cocoa butter moisturiser for men as I heard it might help, is this true. Thank you.