Should I commit suicide?

My family that I grew up with abused me in everyway, I've been raped twice and one of them was a doctor so I never reported it because who would believe me-the other was a former friend, I seem to have bad luck everywhere I go, everyone that I grew up with is progressing in life and I am tormented day and night... show more My family that I grew up with abused me in everyway, I've been raped twice and one of them was a doctor so I never reported it because who would believe me-the other was a former friend, I seem to have bad luck everywhere I go, everyone that I grew up with is progressing in life and I am tormented day and night with memories from my abusive past. The only answer seems to be death.

I know it's not all about me but life is very dark, cold and unfair for me. No one has had it worse than me. I promise you. It's even hard to walk out of my house without fear everyone around me might try to attack me. I see no other way.

* * Don't comment if you're going to write something negative. Just use that energy for another question!!!!!