I'm a new mother, and at night I feel all alone taking care of my 4 week old baby?

My fiance works full time, no telling when he'll get off depending how busy the mall is. He calls me every break he gets and when he gets off he asks me if we need anything like diapers, food and what not. Hes good to me. All day I'm home alone with the baby since we came home from the hospital. At night I... show more My fiance works full time, no telling when he'll get off depending how busy the mall is. He calls me every break he gets and when he gets off he asks me if we need anything like diapers, food and what not. Hes good to me.

All day I'm home alone with the baby since we came home from the hospital. At night I feel alone because hes side tracked with his video game or sleeping when he gets home. THen we go to bed I'm up most the night.. I want to cry I get up every three n a half hrs or less. The whole time it just feels natural to me, I love her so much already I don't complain, unless shes fussy I can't wait tell he comes home!! My back hurts so bad!!! I feel like its going to ache forever from the epidural Does other mothers go threw this. Staying home, loneliness, I have to get rest, find time to eat something which is hard, do side stuff , just having to deal with it everyday.