Accidentally consumed 1/4 tsp of nutmeg, should I be concerned?

I was making warm tea and wanted, as usual, to put some cinnamon and lemon in it. While about halfway through drinking my tea I realised that it tasted kinda off and noticed that the nutmeg container was on the counter instead of cinnamon! I know that too much nutmeg can make you trip and has bad side effects, and... show more I was making warm tea and wanted, as usual, to put some cinnamon and lemon in it. While about halfway through drinking my tea I realised that it tasted kinda off and noticed that the nutmeg container was on the counter instead of cinnamon! I know that too much nutmeg can make you trip and has bad side effects, and I have school in the morning and seriously don t want to experience hallucinations. Should I be concerned? Are there ways to combat the effects if I did take too much?