I was accused for a school shooting threat.?

Okay so here’s the deal, I sit next to a kid in class, he’s only a friend during school. He got me a job, we don’t talk much outside of school and I’m fact I’ve never actually hung out with him outside of school. And the only time I talk to him outside of school is at work. I’m a junior In Highschool. Im in 5th... show more Okay so here’s the deal, I sit next to a kid in class, he’s only a friend during school. He got me a job, we don’t talk much outside of school and I’m fact I’ve never actually hung out with him outside of school. And the only time I talk to him outside of school is at work. I’m a junior In Highschool. Im in 5th period, my principle comes and grabs me and we go to the office. I have no idea what’s going on, the police sit me down and talk to me. I tell them I didn’t do anything. My “friend” then tells them I sent some messages to the other kid about a school shooting. There’s three suspects, my so called friend and his friend that I have no idea who he is. I didn’t even know about the school shooting and he says I helped make a threat. Well I didn’t, and that’s the truth. The cops then tell me I’m lying and they say that he told them I went on his phone and wrote threats. But honestly I never did, this really got me upset. And I might not be able to come back to the same school. Which I really hope I do. I never lied but they pressured me into lying because every time I told them the truth they said I was lying, then I tell them what they want to hear. I still didn’t tell them I sent three messages but I said I saw the messages (which was a lie, as I didn’t even know there was messages). Anyone had a similar experience, I need advice and some way to get out of this....I’m being framed horribly, and I’m scared they might win. This has never happened to me.
12 answers 12