Am I a wimp for not fighting back when someone punched me?

Someone punched me in the neck three times very quickly and hit me in a chest with a hammer (The person has anger issues) and I did not hit them back because it did not hurt too bad, and I do not want to ruin my future (I'm a junior in high school), because if I get suspended for fighting, it's on my... show more Someone punched me in the neck three times very quickly and hit me in a chest with a hammer (The person has anger issues) and I did not hit them back because it did not hurt too bad, and I do not want to ruin my future (I'm a junior in high school), because if I get suspended for fighting, it's on my permanent record, and many colleges will deny my application. Anyway, people have been calling me a p***y and a little b*** because I did not fight back, and they have been doing it every day, and honestly it's starting to piss me off to the point of punching them in the face, my anger can only be controlled for so long.. The only way to not get picked on is to fight them or punch the person who originally punched me.What should I do?
12 answers 12