Should I quit my job?

I’m a hostess at a restaurant. So I started training today, and my trainer told me what we were supposed to do. But when the restaurant opened. I was supposed to seat the customers. After that they just left me alone. I’m here confused because there’s other things I have to do, but don’t know how to em because they... show more I’m a hostess at a restaurant. So I started training today, and my trainer told me what we were supposed to do. But when the restaurant opened. I was supposed to seat the customers. After that they just left me alone. I’m here confused because there’s other things I have to do, but don’t know how to em because they didn’t explain that well to me. I didn’t know about lunch break either. So I asked and they said we don’t have break, only to figure out it closes at 12:30 (which when my shift ends bc I started at 6:30am) for breakfast. No one told me. Also, I asked co-workers for help. They helped a litte but they said you have figure it out the rest yourself....This frustrates me bc this is my first job. What do I do?
(I applied for another job that sounds much more chill. Which is beauty advisor. Which I have knowledge about.) I really to quuit because I don’t feel happy there. But, I don’t to leave on bad terms. Then, I cannot get rehired.
Update: Sorry for the typos. I typed fast and didn’t check.
Update 2: The reason I applied was because my parents put pressure on me to get a job. That was the only thing available at the time. No need to be rude.