Should I get UK citizenship?

Living in the US sort of bores me. That and everyone is overly politically correct and too sensitive about petty stuff. And black people blame white people for everything when it's their laziness that is to blame. It's so pathetic. That, and I just hate being in this US cutlure that has been dulled down by... show more Living in the US sort of bores me. That and everyone is overly politically correct and too sensitive about petty stuff. And black people blame white people for everything when it's their laziness that is to blame. It's so pathetic. That, and I just hate being in this US cutlure that has been dulled down by people without a back bone and who complain about everyone. I'm also not in favor of having someone run the country every 4 to 8 years, I don't like it. I'd rather have 1 person rule it until they die, but that's just me. I also don't really appreciate the standard measuring system, and I prefer the metric one. It's a lot easier to use. I also prefer English Pounds to Dollars because $1.35=£1 (because their currency is worth more). I also like the UK citizens because they're pretty nice and I like roundabouts and old castles and all sorts of odd things that are in the UK. My last name is also Matheson too, so my rightful place is Scotland where that last name came from.

Should I be worried of anything though if I become a UK citizen? Or would it be better than living in the US?