Hello :) today 12/617 i just got fired from work after one week orientation as an auto tech lube. my employer said i am slow at learning?

Update: i mean common its an orientation first week... i never made mistake its slow that i am slow.... common now, they have to realized i have to familiarized the jack.... i am planing to fight for it, i am not sure really
Update 2: i mean its not right terminated right away they should atleast give me another week to prove, i mean common first week evaluation terminated right away ..... i think they dont like me thats it
Update 3: they said ability to learn faster.......... the **** they talking i was working myself down there on the basement unsrewing log nuts and removing filter... i was also checking the engine bay by myself removing air filer and cheking fluids etc by myself how can they say ability to learn faster... I really like... show more they said ability to learn faster.......... the **** they talking i was working myself down there on the basement unsrewing log nuts and removing filter... i was also checking the engine bay by myself removing air filer and cheking fluids etc by myself how can they say ability to learn faster... I really like the manger he is nice and all that but i want to fight for my right so they can learn in the future employee
Update 4: i mean if i was going slow why they didnt say anything while on the process of evaluation ... i mean what the hell they should say something to go a little faster