Do you prefer wrapping gifts in bags, wrapping paper, or another option?

Wrapped presents are fun to open, but beautiful gift bags make a lovely photo! Which type of wrapping do you like to use?

187 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Unpackaged

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

In bags.

• 1 year ago

There are soo many Alternatives To Gift Wrapping Paper That You Already Have In Your Home. Gift wrapping paper is always the quickest item to vanish into thin air.

• cristela1 year agoReport

I love to place my gifts in different sized boxes and wrapping them with gift wrap

• 2 years ago

I am not very good at wrapping gifts. If I am giving a gift to someone outside of my immediate family I usually put it in gift bags. But, if I am just giving a gift to a family member I live with I just wrap it, because they like the thrill of unwrapping it and how pretty it is wrapped doesn't matter to them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • RITA
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I BELIEVE ANY GIFT SHOULD BE WRAPPED IN A PAPER, I MEAN THATS THE NORM, UNLESS THE GIFTS AR WAY TOO BIG TO BE WRAPPED LIKE CARS FOR EXAMPLE.

• 2 years ago

I wont accept any gifts that are not wrapped in bacon. I've never received any gifts.

• Dale-E
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

I also like gifts wrapped in bacon

• 2 years ago

I prefer K.I.S.S. (Keeping It Simple & Sweet) for my wrapped gifts.

The long-time used simple wrapping paper has hidden the prize and the excitement for both the giftor and the giftee when the gift is unwrapped.

Source(s): I am Santa Claus.
  • Ronali
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

I prefer wrapping paper, as I know a couple of stores where I can buy glossy rolls that look fancy and festive yet really inexpensive. I skip gift bags because you can already get six to eight rolls of wrapping paper for the price of one gift bag here.

• Dale-E
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Gift bags at our house usually were received first and are waiting to be given again. We also have ones who recycle wrapping paper as well, but it is a lot more trouble to do so. Thus the gift bag gets used more often but, with tissue paper stuffed in and around its contents.

• 2 years ago

I like putting gifts in bags with some fun colored tissue paper since it's easier, but i like unwrapping gifts in wrapping paper.

• 2 years ago

Gift wrap because it is just more elegant and classic

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.