Trying to introduce using the potty to my 20 month old need Potty training tips?

So I first introduced the pot to my daughter at about 18 months only because she kept pulling off her diapers and urinating on the floor. So I bought a pot and I’ll take her in the bathroom when I go. She’ll sit there for 5-10 minutes and won’t do anything and as soon as I put a diaper on she goes. It’s not at the... show more So I first introduced the pot to my daughter at about 18 months only because she kept pulling off her diapers and urinating on the floor. So I bought a pot and I’ll take her in the bathroom when I go. She’ll sit there for 5-10 minutes and won’t do anything and as soon as I put a diaper on she goes. It’s not at the point where she takes off wet diapers so I’m assuming she doesn’t like to be wet. So i bought underwear and I’ll put them on when we’re at home and I’ll do the same thing put her on the pot and she does the same thing won’t go and than go inside the underwear. I’m at a standstill and don’t really know what else to do I’m not rushing her or forcing but to me she’s hinting she’s ready but I don’t know what else to do. Anyone have any advice or tips I would appreciate it.