Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 2 years ago

Is C++ important for programming?

Is C++ important for programming?

What is dumbass? Are you a dumbass?

What is sexually frustrated? Am I sexually frustrated?

What is poo and pee? Are you and me both or them are poo and pee?

What is Linux?

What is 64-bit computer?

What is dumb?

What is Opera?

What is chrome?

What is firefox?

You have a gf? Both of you should pee each other.

Favorite Answer

C++ is not as important, according to Linus Torvalds, as C. But, whatever programming

language an awesome programmer uses is as important to programming as Sylvester

Stallone's erectile dysfunction was to the gorilla that saved that stupid child that fell into

the gorilla enclosure at the zoo.

"Dumbass" is a pejorative term used primarily in the United States of America to insult people.

I may very well be a dumbass. The jury is still deliberating.

"Sexually frustrated" is a demon-inspired state of mind caused in folks who are so

wrapped up in themselves that they can't find anything better to do than to obsess

over sexual activity.

You may very well be sexually frustrated, but I can't tell from where I am whether

you are or aren't.

"Poo" is a euphemism for urea.

Pee is a euphemism for urine.

Whether you, I, we, and/or they are poo and pee is too philosophically complex for

me to answer.

Linux is an operating system kernel initiated by Linus Torvalds. At the time that

I wrote this answer, my computer was running the Linux kernel version 4.14.4.

A 64-bit computer (in extremely simplified terms) is a computer that uses an

architecture that can handle data streams of 8 bytes at a time (where the byte

is 8 bits).

In the not-so-distant past, "dumb" meant that someone couldn't speak. But now

it strictly means "stupid". However, in the context of the phrase "deaf and dumb",

older folks understand that "dumb" is being used to mean "can't speak".

D.U.M.B. stands for Deep Underground Military Base. D.U.M.B.s are generally

three miles down in the ground under mountains or mesas. There are over 200

D.U.M.B.s in the continental U.S., and they're connected by high-speed bullet

trains that run on electromagnetic propulsion in tunnels that are partial vacuums.

Opera is the name of a Web browser. It's also an onstage presentation set to

music for singers and instrumentalists.

Chrome is the name of a Web browser. It's also a bright, brilliant material

formed by mixing things with chromium.

Firefox is the name of a Web browser. It's also a name applied to many residential

subdivisions throughout the United States of America.

I don't have a girlfriend. And, before anyone else goes down this road, I'll squelch

that crap by also revealing that I don't have a boyfriend either. The longer I live, the

happier I am that I didn't get caught up in relationships beyond friendship. Cuz, damn,

you humans are real whack-jobs! (←double-entendre intended).

You wish you were as much fun as the guy in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Youtube thumbnail

The fun begins at 27 seconds, and ends at 4 minutes and 12 seconds. That's 225

seconds (or 3 minutes and 45 seconds) of delirious fun.