Should I just give up?

I've been searching for work for so long and I'm still unemployed. I'm sick and tired of job searching for so long and not getting anywhere. I am getting help from others like job employment professionals and temp agencies, but it doesn't seem to help much. I've made some changes to my resume... show more I've been searching for work for so long and I'm still unemployed. I'm sick and tired of job searching for so long and not getting anywhere. I am getting help from others like job employment professionals and temp agencies, but it doesn't seem to help much. I've made some changes to my resume and other ways of applying and talking with management, advise from a job search professional, and still nothing works. I've been out and about a couple times a week talking to people, but around this time of year I can't get a hold of the hiring managers no matter how I contact them. I'm doing all I can to find work, but it's just frustrating and I want to give up. I don't know how else to make myself noticeable to others. I am new to this and I'm still learning, but honestly I thought I would of gotten a job by now, especially with all of the help I've been getting. I know I shouldn't give up, and I really don't want to, but I can't do this anymore...

The only places I am being picky about is fast food restaurants because I don't feel comfortable being responsible for other people's food, though I am checking for positions that don't have to do with food much in those places.

I don't plan on quitting forever. I'm 20 so I have to get a job at some point lol. I'm wondering if it would be better to just wait until after the holidays to start applying again? I thought about still applying but I'm not seeing the point anymore if the managers are going to be so freaken busy.
Update: One more thing: Not that anyone cares but I'll ask anyway, please don't be rude! I WILL NOT put up with it! I'll re-ask the question if I have to.
Update 2: Thank you so much for your support everyone! Those were things I really needed to hear. I will keep trying! I know I will get a job at some point, it's just killing me to wait lol.