Downloading Artificial Academy 2?

So I've seen a YouTuber playing his own little game that he plays in AA2 (he does not show +18 scenes, the videos are full of censors), after I've seen how much fun he has playing it; adding specially made or customized characters and playing around with what he can do, I've been wanting to give it a try.

Buuuuuuut...he never shared the link or anything that he got it from. I've tried downloading the game, but its all confusing as all heck. I've tried my hardest to find where I can actually check for a REAL PRICE for the game, but I just can't find anything. All that comes up are stupid ads or online shops, that don't even sell games....

Does anyone know where I can just BUY the game? Then I don't have to worry about viruses or stealing the game and I can just enjoy it stress and guilt free?