Is anyone here a drop out and can give me some advice other than "go back to school"?

I'm 19 and I'm making a great living for my age working for pipeline companies made just under 60,000 my first year but it was real hard work only reason I say this is so people won't come bashing at me saying I won't make any money if I don't get a diploma , now even though it pays good and the... show more I'm 19 and I'm making a great living for my age working for pipeline companies made just under 60,000 my first year but it was real hard work only reason I say this is so people won't come bashing at me saying I won't make any money if I don't get a diploma , now even though it pays good and the income can range anywhere 55k-80k I only wanna do this for couple years , so I guess I just want any random advice..or jobs suggestions