Can you use a giftcard to buy more giftcards?

I sent my husband to Target with $100.00 to buy giftcards. I guess there was some miscommunication on my end and he came home with one $100.00 giftcard, but I actually needed four $25.00 giftcards. When I called Target, they acted like they had absolutely no clue what I was asking, SO - does anyone know if you... show more I sent my husband to Target with $100.00 to buy giftcards. I guess there was some miscommunication on my end and he came home with one $100.00 giftcard, but I actually needed four $25.00 giftcards. When I called Target, they acted like they had absolutely no clue what I was asking, SO - does anyone know if you can purchase giftcards with a giftcard? I will be using the Target giftcard to get four Target giftcards.
Update: So, you cannot use a giftcard to buy giftcards at Target, even if you go in with your receipt and plead with the manager there. I really needed 4 giftcards, so I just asked the people who were going to get them to send me something they'd like at Target for around $25. Thanks everyone for your answers!