Do you like or dislike sundays?

I like Sunday’s coz there quiet, I use to hate Sunday’s because I would be at home all the time. When I started going out I started to like Sunday’s

Source(s): Just me

it depends, most of the time i just wait til last minute to get my work done, oh well.

• Henry2 years agoReport

If you come to my temple here and contact me for help, just be patient and wait for my response. Do not hurry away to another spell caster because there are lots of fake spell casters online here email me at Agagulovespell@gmail.com

I definitely love Sundays. I can appreciate any day of the week, but Sundays are always relaxing for me.

• I hate sundays.

• Henry2 years agoReport

I feel depressed but it's nice to have the day off

• Henry2 years agoReport

I enjoy Sundays.

• Henry2 years agoReport

Like

• 2 years agoReport

Where your felta fish hat

I like sunday

• Aaron2 years agoReport

after several days work,I want to take temperary break from workI also like sunday ,because,I can lie in bed watch ing some favourite films ,what's more,I can take a leisurely stroll along the street in the afternoon ,this is the good way to relax you

• I love them. They’re so relaxing

• Henry2 years agoReport

Ohhhh... I LOVE blueberry sundaes with lots of whipped cream or crumbled vanilla cream cookies and extra whipped cream!