Do you like or dislike sundays?

593 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

I like Sunday’s coz there quiet, I use to hate Sunday’s because I would be at home all the time. When I started going out I started to like Sunday’s

Source(s): Just me
  • 2 years ago

it depends, most of the time i just wait til last minute to get my work done, oh well.

• Henry2 years agoReport

If you come to my temple here and contact me for help, just be patient and wait for my response. Do not hurry away to another spell caster because there are lots of fake spell casters online here email me at Agagulovespell@gmail.com

• 2 years ago

I definitely love Sundays. I can appreciate any day of the week, but Sundays are always relaxing for me.

• I hate sundays.

• Henry2 years agoReport

If you come to my temple here and contact me for help, just be patient and wait for my response. Do not hurry away to another spell caster because there are lots of fake spell casters online here email me at Agagulovespell@gmail.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

I feel depressed but it's nice to have the day off

• Henry2 years agoReport

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I enjoy Sundays.

• Henry2 years agoReport

• 2 years ago

• 2 years agoReport

Where your felta fish hat

• 2 years ago

I like sunday

• Aaron2 years agoReport

after several days work,I want to take temperary break from workI also like sunday ,because,I can lie in bed watch ing some favourite films ,what's more,I can take a leisurely stroll along the street in the afternoon ,this is the good way to relax you

• I love them. They’re so relaxing

• Henry2 years agoReport

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Ohhhh... I LOVE blueberry sundaes with lots of whipped cream or crumbled vanilla cream cookies and extra whipped cream!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.