My brother and his gr8 want me to leave my dog out in the cold when i go to work?

I have a 1 and a half year old pit bull terrier. She only poops and pees pews in the house when no one let's her outside to go, but other than that I can leave her inside for a couple hours without any accidents. Well. I wake up and feed her about half hour before I go to work than right before I leave for work... show more I have a 1 and a half year old pit bull terrier. She only poops and pees pews in the house when no one let's her outside to go, but other than that I can leave her inside for a couple hours without any accidents. Well. I wake up and feed her about half hour before I go to work than right before I leave for work I let her outside to do her bussinus, than I leave her on her bed in the living room. My brother and his gf would take her out a little throughout the day, but have been neglecting her recently than got mad when she pooped inside. It's going to be 39 when i leave for work tommarow tomorrow and they want me to leave her outside. I said it's too cold and they said she will be fine because she has thick skin. His gf will be home all day because she doesn't work during the week and she doesn't want to let her in because she doesn't want to deal with her. Should I tell them they are just going to have to deal with it and let her out a couple times a day. I just think it's heartless to leave a pit bull outside in such cold wether. Sorry for the bad grammar.