In your'e opinion, what is the most beautiful dog breed?

I am getting a puppy but not really sure what breed I want. I just moved in to a big house so now is the time to get a small or big dog.
Update: I am not basing my decision on looks. I am just curious to what other people think is the most beautiful breed. Because then I can look up the breed and see if it suites my lifestyle. My first dog was a husky and he was a very great dog! I have all the time in the world and love going on walks I will do whatever it... show more I am not basing my decision on looks. I am just curious to what other people think is the most beautiful breed. Because then I can look up the breed and see if it suites my lifestyle. My first dog was a husky and he was a very great dog! I have all the time in the world and love going on walks I will do whatever it takes to keep my dog happy and healthy.
Update 2: Thank you guys for your'e suggestions I am picking up a husky puppy in January :)