Tony asked in SportsMartial Arts · 2 years ago

What's the name of this kick?

You lay on the ground and slide in a 360 swirl where your leg makes them trip and fall?

4 Answers

  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    That is a "sweep"--or leg sweep--some styles may have other fancy names for it, but basically that's all it is.

    • Tony2 years agoReport

      Thanks dude.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

    It’s a sweep and not a kick. Kick is where your leg snaps or bends in a movement when striking someone.

    ☆ Sent from iOS Dr. Know! 1.1.02

    • JoKyoNim
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

      A sweep IS a kick where not all kicks are sweeps.
      Your definition of kick is very wrong. Since there are a lot of straight leg kicks. Not just in TKD but in many other martial arts

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

    let me guess...

    a spin kick. a low spin kick.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago


    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.