My dog died, I can't handle it?

My dog that I grew up with since I was born (my parents had my dog before me and I have never known life without her), it has been 5 years since she died and I still cry everyday like she died only a few days ago, I have been somewhat crazy to my pyhspcolgist said (I stare at one spot motionless for hours per day,... show more My dog that I grew up with since I was born (my parents had my dog before me and I have never known life without her), it has been 5 years since she died and I still cry everyday like she died only a few days ago, I have been somewhat crazy to my pyhspcolgist said (I stare at one spot motionless for hours per day, my fights with my family are immense now the police and ambulance have even been called by my mum to help defuse a fight and at that time I ran away from home for a few hours and had the police chase me to get me back to my house and I have even fainted once while crying about her). My grief has been lasting too long for me and I am not seeing it getting any better, I am losing emotion for most things now expect my dog and I don't know how I can fix it. I doubt you guys can help but I just want to know if I should you know end it. My family are also getting sick of me because I cry every day
27 answers 27