Now that John McCain voted yes on the Tax Cuts, both sides of voters hate him (Trump voters like me still hate him), whats the lesson here?

I think the lesson here is that even though John McCain has backstabbed most of Trump supporters that still supported him now hate him for not repealing Obamacare. The Democrats now hate him again because he voted yes on Tax Cuts. In short of this lesson: NEVER! EVER! Turn on your OWN VOTERS to try to get support... show more I think the lesson here is that even though John McCain has backstabbed most of Trump supporters that still supported him now hate him for not repealing Obamacare. The Democrats now hate him again because he voted yes on Tax Cuts.

In short of this lesson: NEVER! EVER! Turn on your OWN VOTERS to try to get support from another and break promises and have BOTH Republicans and Democrats lose your support. Paul Ryan, John McCain, Susan Colins, Jeff Flake, Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, Bob Corker, Lisa Murkowski, Shelley Capito, Marco Rubio, should learn this lesson from now on.