The laptop HDD?

I now have the laptop HDD connected to the desktop PC. So can and how do i whip the laptop hard drive with the windows 10 disk while i still have itconnected to the desktop

So after connecting it to my desktop and formate it. I reconnect the hard drive back to the laptop, hoping that would clear everything, even the blue screen but once i started the laptop, it started loading and done a test and done the automatic repair and then right back to the blue screen. So i reconnect it to the desktop. What can i run on the hard drive to clear the blue screen and telling me "We gathering error and need to restart and so on.

Favorite Answer

You open my PC or my computer find the drive that you want to wipe clean on that list if you still have it hooked up you will see it on the list right click on the drive choose format and go ahead and run a short format a short format will wipe it clean if it has secured information on it and you want to make it unrecoverable you can do the long format but the short format only takes about a minute and then makes the drive usable to put a new copy of Windows on

• Adrian

Try a factory image recovery. If it still fails after that, then the HDD is bad, dying...

Scan for bad sectors when it is plugged into the desktop. Be sure to scan all partitions, where possible.